Experience true camping. Our 12 wooded campsites make you feel like you’re in a forest, not a campground, which is why you go camping in the first place. You’ll have your own private fire pit and picnic table, and a choice of sites to suit your personal preferences, from primitive to seasonal hook-ups. There’s also a modern, clean shower house for your use, and you can enjoy all the resort amenities, including the lake, playground, lodge, and activities for all ages. Boat rentals available.
|Seasonal Sites (4, 5, 8, 10, 11 & 15)
||Call for availability
|Full Hook-up Sites (12, 13, 14)
||$ 46 / night
||$ 276 / week
|Water & Electric (6 & 7)
||$ 42 / night
||$ 252 / week
|Remote Site (18)
||$ 33 / night
||$ 198 / week
||$ 9/ night
||$ 54 / week
More about Camping
- Campground rates are based on 4 people, each additional person will be charged an extra person fee.
- Children under 3 stay free.
- Day visitors must register at office, $5/person
- Campground open May 13th - Oct 1st.
- Check in time is 12 noon; check out time is 12 noon. No late arrivals, please.
- 20 & 30 amp service at all sites except #18.
- Dump station available $10.
- Firewood $6/wheelbarrow load.
- Timber Trails Resort and the State of Minnesota requests that you DO NOT transport your own wood.
- No pets allowed without prior approval. Extra charges apply. Pet Policy/Campground
- Deposits are due within 10 days of making your reservation.
- Please note, you are financially responsible for the entire length of your reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation within 30 days of your stay,you are responsible for the full amount. If a reservation is secured for the same time period, we will refund all but $25 of your deposit. Please notify us with cancellations as early as possible.
- All rentals are subject to MN sales tax of 7.375%
- A charge of $25 will occur on returned checks.